Friday, 28 September 2007

W - Tools, Games and Black thing


This week's letter and subjects seemed so relevant.
Tools - This week my metal work projects had to be presented and so I was madly working with a WELDER. They are a bit scary really and I didn't finish so after the holidays will have some catch up to do. One of my metals I have been working with is barbed wire so I used a bit of it to make the W.
Game - If you keep something long enough it is sure to come in handy. One of our favourite little games was WOOF WOOF where you throw a little dog and his bone and the game is dependent on which way they fall.
Black Thing - I have been surrounded in black while working in a gallery with 10 other people creating the "Charcoal City". Thank goodness one type of charcoal is called WILLOW CHARCOAL and here is a pack just before it all got used up.

6 comments:

Christina said...

wow great photos I only got the welder you actually got the "welder"
Christina

Michelle Watters said...

Excellent Di. That game was a find. So, being a hoarder is not all that bad!

Pennie said...

So this week was just up your Alley Di LOL it was easy for you wasn't it eh! Great photo of you on the Welder. Pennie

Stephanie said...

I knew you'd have a welder - well done Di!

Liz Needle said...

Very clever Di. And I love your charcoal city.

Anonymous said...

A striking display Di, very dramatic!
hugz,