I am a bit late this week as I only arrived back from Adelaide on Thursday night and Friday night spent at our official opening of Charcoal City.
For furniture I chose my very well worn Computer Chair
Hobby - I used to enjoy designing Cross stitch buildings and here are a couple of small ones I designed of buildings in Charters Towers
Pizza Topping - Capsicum, it has such a lovely colour
Saturday, 6 October 2007
C - Furniture, Hobbies, Pizza Toppings
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
12:07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh I remember your beautiful Charters Towers cross stitch... just lovely! Not that I've ever seen them in real life but I think it was the first thing we emailed about more than 10 years ago. cheers Pennie
Love your cross stitches! We are on the same wavelength - I've also posted a photo of a cross stitched building I designed and worked! Cheers, Di
Di, I love your "C"! Very cute!
I had cross stitch on my list too! Love yours. Welcome home.
Post a Comment