
This week was fun. I didn't find it at all hard.
For my cold thing I chose some Frozen Frankfurts. Now we rarely eat these so I had to buy the pack especially.
Element - I decided to go for the periodic table of elements and I chose Fe++. I have been working with iron a fair bit in metal work and the pictures are of an ugly little sculpture I am doing. I hope this will look a little better when done and I will post a pik of the completed project when finished. The other picture is of some of the iron that I have ground off some metal (it is sitting on top of a magnet)
Signs - I found a few signs but my two favourites were furniture Spot in our suburb and the Fine Vietnamese Cuisine sign in the Asian district near where we had our Charcoal City exhibition
Saturday, 13 October 2007
F - Cold thing, Signs and Element
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
00:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Its great that you look at things differently. The iron on the magnet is excellent.
KLM
Snap Di... I did Fe. as well, looking forward to seeing your project when it's finished!
The iron filings are great. You can almost feel the texture. Love the pthers piks. There are some great signs around.
I wondered if anyone would use a periodic table Element. Iron filings are fascinating things, I remember playing with them and a magnet as a kid. Love your froggy F!
I had to download 3 froggy fnts to get that one and then couldn't decide which one to use. Robyn liked this one, I liked one that was a frog with eh alphabet on its tummy but he has a sad face. :)
Well done some very different choices
Great photos, Di. But why buy the franks? I just snap them in the shop. They all think I am mad, but I don't bother.
I should have Liz shouldn't I? I did buy myself a gorgeous little red bag this week....only problem is that my camera wont fit in and now I never have it when I need it. Might have to consider buying a smaller camera :)
Post a Comment