I spent most of this week at Coral Bay. It was a fantastic few days. This week's theme was G with categories of vehicle, colour and household item. Mine are my favourite Grater, a Goanna that was wandering around at Coral Bay and a Glass bottom boat on which we viewed many fantastic coral formations and hundreds of colourful fish and even a turtle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cool grater shot - is that using a coloured filter? Beautiful markings on the grey goanna, and very clever to think of a glass bottomed boat!
Love the grater, Di. Very avant garde looking.
Very good Di - especially the arty shot of the grater.
The grater photo is very cool indeed - I love close ups that you have to guess what on earth it is!
Lovely work, Di!
Dy the red on the grater picture is just the reflection from the red handle, but I thought it had great effect
Post a Comment