
I m a bit unprepared this week so will have to get one of my images and update this mosaic tomorrow.
For my favourite thing I have chosen Baileys, one of the only alcoholic beverages that I like.
My big thing is the Big Boat that we would have gone fishing in had the trip not been canceled due to bad weather when we were in Coral Bay (very disappointing ).
The Shop will be my closest and favourite Craft Shop called the Big Bubble. I will have to go and take a picture of it tomorrow however. (I have driven down to the shop and taken the picture so here it is)
Friday, 21 September 2007
B-Favourite thing, Big thing, Shop
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
22:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Very good Di. As if we didn't know about the Bailey's!!! Looking forward to the photo of your favourite shop.
Bailey's eh! Who ever would have thought it! :-) Pennie
Now girls you know I only get about 2 bottles a year. I did get one for my birthday :) The last one I had was at Christmas time :)
Hmmmm! Baileys! The only liqueur I really like.
Post a Comment