Friday, 14 September 2007

Q - Music, clothes and a square thing


Q
Originally uploaded by SnippitS
For clothing I have my Quirky Quilted coat (a bit big for the model Robyn here). It is a little quirky as it turns into a bag when you don't want to wear it. The bag is hidden in the yolk at the back.
This line of music is the first line of Bridge over Troubled Water which I made in Metal Work several years ago. I am sure there must be a Quaver or two in there.
For my square thing I was going to do a Quire laid out in a square (a Quire being 24 pieces of paper) but instead have taken a picture of our pleasant Quadrangle that is the centre of the art department at TAFE.
I couldn't get the mosaic to work tonight so have made my mosaic in Corel Draw. The seaprate pictures are in a set Q in flickr though.

5 comments:

Dy said...

Very good Di. I am mega impressed that you made metal music - very artistic!

Michelle Watters said...

Heavy Metal - woohoo! And snap on the quadrangle. It's all good. Fun eh?

Christina said...

Great choices and I love the jacket / cum bag brilliant idea for travelling do you know the name of the pattern

Christina

Pennie said...

What a clever Jacket/Bag... love all the different things we've all come up with this week! Wonderful, Pennie

Di's SnippitS said...

Love the heavy metal idea Michelle, never though of that. Christina I don't have the pattern for the coat as I did it at a workshop but you could do it to any jacket. The jacket is reversible and the bag is set inside the inner and outer linings from the yolk. When wearing it the opening at the yolk is buttoned together.