R- Childhood, The Arts and Plant worldlWell the childhood subject was a little difficult as there is nothing pertaining to children in my life at the moment. No young children, no school involvement etc. So I dug into the historical pictures and unearthed this picture of Robyn Riding a Rocking Horse. For the Arts I used some ceramic shapes I made (roughly resembling eucalypt nuts) where I had used a mold to Repeat the shape of the base. For Plant world I took a photo of our first Rose that has come out since pruning. It is a candy striped rose and my favourite.




6 comments:
I don't think you could have done much better that Robyn Riding a Rocking Horse - that's fabulous. Love all the photos.
I love Robyn Riding a Rocking Horse... clever you, cheers Pennie
Good stuff Di! Robyn looks like she is enjoying herself immensely! Love your "R" too, and impressed with your ceramic eucalypt nuts
Clever work, Di!
Clever thinking Di about the ceramics. Love the rocing horse rider. Very cute.
Loved the rocking horse, that alone would have been enough, but to have Robin Riding!!! Unsurpassed!
Post a Comment