Friday, 24 August 2007

Scatter Day "L"


My creation
Originally uploaded by SnippitS
My friends Dy and Michelle have started a Scatterdays Challenge this week the letter is "L" and the subjects are animal, food and sewing.
Here I have a lizard spotting while taking pictures of wildflowers, some lovely lemons that were given to us this week and a quilt made from Lino cut prints of my grandmother.
Now what to do with those lemons. Lemon butter would be lovely but I am dieting and can't eat it, lemonade? no too sugary, lemon cake can't eat that either, perhaps I'll just freeze the juice until the day I can eat anything again :(

3 comments:

Dy said...

Love your "L" photos Di! The lighting in the lemons photo is fabulous!

Michelle Watters said...

Hooray - I found you. Great photos. Very creative.

Liz Needle said...

Great photos Di. Now a question. How do you get the Flickr mosaic to move like that?
In fact how do you get photos from Flickr to your blog?