Saturday, 29 December 2007

Y - Green, animal and School Days


I was panicking as I didn't think I was going to be able to get anything for school days. So I thought I'd go looking at some photos as I had mine actually organised as I am doing a "Me" scrap booking album and Yippee I managed to find something.
So here we go;
Green: A Yakka. I took this picture while at a scrapbooking amp this year. There are many of these here in Perth. This one unfortunately doesn't have a flower but I saw one today by the railway line that does so I will have to go and take a photo.
Animal: Well I had to cheat on this one as I couldn't find any Yak at all in the neighborhood so here is a Yellow Eyed Penguin.
School Days; I actually found a picture of my school yard at Pt. Lincoln High School. I wonder if it is changed, this picture is a very old one now(about 36 years old...how scary is that). Also me as a Youth at my year 12 breakup party (no gadding about in holiday resorts for us. Just a party with friends in a tent at someones back yard). I bet none of you have seen me with long hair before. I just realised I even still keep in contact with most of these people in this picture which is a nice thought.
Apologies for being late again as I had old friends visiting from Melbourne and we had a lovely evening catching up and chatting tonight.

3 comments:

Dy said...

Well done Di. Long hair suits you! Funny how most of us had long hair in our youth and now keep it nice and conveniently short :-)

Lindi said...

I think our breakup parties back then were more fun than the holidays current teens seem to go on. We knew how to really have fun without relying on alcohol etc. Gee, now I sound like my parents! LOL
Like the Yakka. Doesn't it look sculpturally splendid!

jodie said...

it is great that you still have contact with so many friends from school. I used Yard, but as my green thing, never thought of it for school.
Jodie