
This year I was involved in a cushion swap for our Christmas present swap with the email group "The Cows". When I opened my cushion I was amazed as not only did it have an elephant (which I have a tendency to collect) but some lovely Arabian towers. This was very special because I had spent a lot of time on my "chamber" project for woodwork that turned out to be a Arabian styled room with a hidden door and a secret room out the back. It has lights, a peep hole into the secret room and treasures (depictions of what I did during the year) in the back. If you slide up the urn on the left hand side window then the window slides up to reveal the hidden room in the back.
Here is some pictures of the room and Pennies gorgeous cushion. Thank you Pennie for all the work you put into this cushion.
Wednesday, 26 December 2007
Cushion swap
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
16:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment