
This week I have had my final assessments for TAFE so not much energy left for scatterdays but her are my choices for this week.
Something Dangerous: This is my craft knife I use for art, especially printing. It is extremely dangerous if I use it when I am too tired or in a hurry (and I have the scars to prove it).
Blue: Here is my daughters Blue Knapsack.
In the Neighborhood: Well this is probably not a really brilliant choice but I just didn't have the energy to go looking so this is the Key to my door which is definetly in the neighborhood :)
Saturday, 8 December 2007
K - Dangerous, Blue, in the neighbourhood
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
21:51
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
A knapsack - excellent. So many good choices and I nearly did keys as well but that was going to be for my blue category.
I didn't think of knapsack or keys, though I think a few of us have knives. It's always interesting to see such different choices among us.
I like your thinking with the keys, very clever!
Post a Comment