
Hi Scatterdaisies. Today's letter wasn't too bad. My choices were.
Vehicle: Well this is probably cheating a little but I just had to put this picture in. This is the car I got today. We have never had 2 cars before but lately life has got a little difficult with only one car so I now have one that I can run around in any time. A magna station wagon. So this is Di's Car :)
Touchy Feely: Our dog Bonnie loves to be stroked and patted. She managed to get in on the shot of the anime costumes this morning while getting a pat and a cuddle. However she wasn't looking too happy about the big dog who was getting just a bit too close.
Sewing: Once upon a time I ran a Doll Club and these are a few of the dolls I made (except for the elf someone else made him) .
Also the letter D has a background made up of part of a dragon quilt that I have been making for quite some time.
Saturday, 15 December 2007
D - Vehicle, Touchy Feely, Sewing
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
16:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Of course you aren't cheating Di, Di's Car starts with a D fairly and squarely LOL very clever of you!! Not too sure about those anime costumes but they look like they're having fun.
Great choices, Di! Hope they enjoyed the anime convention - my daughter would be very envious!
Love the new car Di and the dog and the dolls are lovely good choices all round
I will post the anime characters picture on the blog when I can get them off Robyn. They had a great day, joined in doing skits etc. About 1500 at the convention evidently. The photos Robyn have show great costuming. It looked like fun
Yay - you got your car! The world is now your oyster :-)
I love your dragon quilt, looking forward to seeing it finished one day. We all love our affectionate dogs don't we
Woohoo - didn't see these last week. Love that dragon. All the others are great and didn't the dogs come in handy.
Post a Comment