
Hi again scatterdaisies. I wonder if I will ever get my mosaic prepared well ahead of time.
Here is todays choices. This was an easy one as I didn't even have to resort to the dictionary.
Medical: It was very handy that my asthma medication consists of Salbutimol. I found these capsules in the medicine box. My asthma has been quite good since I arrived in Perth so must dispose of these as I noticed they had expired in 2002.
Drinks: I decided to look through the pantry where the alcohol was residing from my 50th birthday, several years ago now. The kids threw me a fantastic cocktail party but the alcohol really hasn't been touched since then. I managed to find some Smirnoff Vodka, Scotch Whiskey and Strawberry Liqueur.
Christmas: For his theme I chose the stockings I had made for each of the family. These were made when I was in my foundation piecing mode. I have included photos of each person when they were a child. I must make some for our 2 extra members of the family. Simon's and Kat's don't get used much anyway as they are rarely home to spend Christmas with us these days.
Saturday, 22 December 2007
S - Medical, drinks and Christmas
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
15:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Great choices Di. You have a nice lot of alcohol on hand LOL. Love those stockings too.
Your stockings are lovely Di. I like the idea of the photos of when they were children.
Those stockings are lovely Di, I'm very fond of foundation piecing. Love your snakey S!
Those stockings are tpo die for, Di. Did you ddesign them yourself or did you have a pattern.
And so much booze! You can use it up this CXhristmas.
Those stockings are really special Di, I just love the idea of putting the photo on.!
What lovely stockings! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Great choices - love the stockings! We are all in the Christmas spirit cupboard this week!
Liz I had the shape of the stocking from a book but made up the rest myself if I can remember properly. I found the pattern shape while cleaning up the other day which reminded me I really must make some more for our family additions.
Dy the snakey S has a story. I reached into the Christmas pack of lollies thinking a snake will be perfect for the S but lo and behold all there was in the pack were WORMS. So I had to join 2 together and then photoshop them to get the right effect. :)
Post a Comment