These steel capped boots have served me well. Purchased when I worked as a laboratory technician at the Thalanga mine in about 1997 they were worn while on the mine site. They were retired for awhile until I started TAFE and then they came in handy to wear during my sculpture, metalwork and wood work classes.
On the odd occasion hubby would borrow them if he didn't have access to his boots as we take the same size.
Recently he took them onto the mine site and the soles disintegrated. He took this picture to show me as of course he left them behind.
Saturday, 16 February 2008
RIP my faithful boots
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
14:35
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
poor boots...........
I've just ordered a pair of purple steel capped boots for TAFE as I'll be getting into the heavier stuff this year with Sculpture, will post a photo when they arrive
You have been tagged. Blame Michelle. See my blog for details.
Post a Comment