Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

I saw some very cleverly manipulated photos recently and just had to have a go at it myself. These are the results from a quick try.

4 comments:

Dy said...

Wow Di, they are terrific! Are you going to tell us how you did it, or is it a secret? :-)

Di's SnippitS said...

Well Dy it is reasonably simple. I am not sure if I am doing it right but I made a couple of layers of the original. I then skewed the background, put a white edge on it and a drop shadow. The foreground I did some cutting out, some cropping, enlarging and drop shadow and there you have it.
Sometimes I had to do some cloning and manipulation of the background but eg the dogs were very simple as I didn't even have to resize the heads. I guess putting in the shadow suddenly makes the pik look 3D.

Fran said...

They look amazing, well done Ms. Clever Clogs,

huzg,

Pennie said...

Wow you always come up with really interesting and different things Di!