Saturday, 16 February 2008

I - Yellow, Australian and in the Air

Sorry scatterdaisies I am a whole week late with I. I'm back at TAFE again and life has got impossibly busy.
I chose:
Yellow: The INDEX pages in the yellow phone directory
Something from the Air: Hail is just chunks of ICE that fall from the sky so here are some pictures taken when there was a massive hailstorm at a mine site near Meekatharra (situated in the desert) last summer. Buildings were ruined as well as vehicles and equipment. It was a very nasty storm. That is my DH holding golf ball sized hail. He lost his clothes as the change rooms blew away so was left in only his overalls :)
Australian: I chose Australian ICONS those being emus (spotted on the drive to Coral Bay) and A kangaroo which resides in the animal park at Whiteman Park. If you look closely you can see the babies feet sticking out from his pouch.

1 comment:

Lindi said...

Late, but good ones!