Sunday, 31 August 2008

Septembers Photo Challenge - "Food"


This month our challenge is to take pictures of food. This is a pretty broad subject so if you want to narrow it down a bit you could concentrate on taking pictures of nicely prepared meals........or even badly prepared ones for that matter.

Perhaps for fun if it is something you made you might like to include the recipes when you publish your monthly mosaic.

This was a nicely presented meal that I had while dining out at a rose garden's restaurant.

I am not sure really how many people are joining in on this challenge. Would it be possible to let me know what web site you are publishing your challenge on in the comments so I can list them for people to look at.
I was hoping to use the scatterdaisy ring but it does not seem to be functioning and I did not have all the sites listed so I could go and check.

2 comments:

Pennie said...

Oh Yes... this is MY month :-) I love food!

Di said...

Thanks for our new assignment, Di. This should be fun (as indeed they all are). I am posting my photos on my blog www.snippetsnscraps.blogspot.com