Sunday, 3 August 2008

July Reflections


For my reflections I have a sunset causing some interesting reflections on some wine glasses. A crocodile getting a bit angry at himself and some fireworks reflected in the bay.

I have hunted and hunted for my favourite reflection photo but no luck in finding it. I will post it when I discover where I have put it.

Please look at other people reflections by using the scatter daisies ring.
Kat has some up on her site at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58816&l=1659c&id=706540995
Perhaps if any one who is participating can let me know in the comments I will list your posting address for people to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great croc pic... haha, did he bite!

Lindi said...

Great photos Di. Mine have now been posted on my blog. Unfortunately, I didn't get a lot of time to devote to the subject. Hopefully, better luck next month.

Anonymous said...

You have won an award!
Check on my blog for the details!