
Here are my photos for August's photo challenge.
I am lucky enough to have a microscope with a
camera so the first picture is that of a jelly crystal dissolving in water.
The second is a very wet feather floating in the sea.
I love to go and take photos of flowers just
after a shower of rain. So here is a soaked
WA wildflower.
The fourth picture. Well I have no idea what
possesses me to get up at 5am and go and
take pictures of wet tree branches but I quite
liked the affect of the black back ground that happened.
I hope you enjoyed this challenge. I have a few more shots that I will put up soon as well from this theme.
Sunday, 31 August 2008
Photo Challenge -"Wet"
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
00:01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Lovely 'Wet's' Di, I enjoyed taking my 'Wet's' as well.
Post a Comment