Sunday, 17 August 2008

Happy Birthday to Kat - July 23rd

We rarely manage to spend a birthday with Kat and so it was great fun to spend Kat's 26th birthday with her during our trip to Darwin. We had a fabulous dinner on a sunset cruise of the harbour to celebrate.

From left Vang, Di , Matt, Kat, my sister Pauline and her husband Allan.

4 comments:

Pennie said...

Oh Phew... It's your sister... I thought I was seeing double there for a minute!! Lovely way to spend the 23rd of July if you ask me :-)

Quilter said...

Di. Have you changed your email address? I was trying to send you a birthday greeting but to no avail. Oh, and this is Dorothy Karman of the once upon a time PCPiecers. Email address
dorothy@karman.id.au

DoubleL said...

Gosh double DiS - how alike you are and kat is another image of you - a beautiful photograph

Di's SnippitS said...

Now I never noticed myself and Kat looked alike so that is interesting. We do a little in the picture. I always felt that if I got sick of the kids I could leave them on someone's doorstep and they would never trace me as their mother :) as they looked like their Dad lol.