
V was definitely interesting this week. As usual it was about midnight Saturday night when I went hunting for my photos.
Office items: The VENETIAN Blind in my DH's office is about all I could come up with here.
In the kitchen: Here we have Vita Wheat, Viet Nam Ho Fan noodles (was looking for vermicelli but we had ran out :( but lucky came across these) and my new Vitamiser.
Car Parts: Previously I managed to slip in a picture of my new/old car well today I have rear VIEW mirror and visor with VANITY mirror, VENTS and a photo of the VALUABLE engine with VALVES and which is presently leaking VISCOUS fluid and is consequently booked in to be fixed this coming week.
Sunday, 6 January 2008
V - Car parts, Office items, In the kitchen
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
09:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I like the way you've been able to slide your car's leakages into a Scatterday item Di! :-)
Viscous...such a wonderful sounding word. Glad you could get it in. Great choices.
Is that viscous or vicious? I think a new car leaking anything is a vile vicissitude, requiring a voluble word with the dealer.
There were a lot of V things in the kitchen once you started looking, weren't there?
Wow Di. You had zillions this week.
Post a Comment