Hi Scatterdaisies. I am actually on time which is a surprise, This week did take a little thought, especially the South American one. So here we have
ORANGE: These anime are coming in as handy as Pennie's babushkas. Lo and behold if Naruto doesn't have that orange costume we laboured for a week over (I am a bi tout of practice with sewing clothes). Here is Naruto and Robyn's friend dressed up as Naruto. I also couldn't resist the nectarines that are a nice soft orange inside as well.
SOUTH AMERICAN: I had to google for this one. Here is a South American bird called a Nandu and a South American rat like mammal called a Nutria.
Something good for you but that you don't like: Well Needles of course. Thought I would have to google for this one and then realised I had this beauty lying around the house. It is actually for filling my bulk ink wells but it will do beautifully for this section.
Friday, 25 January 2008
N - orange, Something South American, Something that is good for you but you don't really like
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
22:37
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow Di. Great week for you. Needles! The things I never thought of.
Needles - so simple and you would have thought us quilters would have got that one - clever Di
I would never have thought of Needles but I'm surprised I didn't think of Nectarines although all the Nectarines I've eaten lately have had white flesh... Well done you!
I thought of needles - well it's pretty close to home for me - but I only had ones I liked, not those syringe ones. Great thinking Di. Kids do come in handy sometimes!!
Needles - great choice!
now I thought of nectarines too, but we didn't have any, nor navels! Well done.
Jodie
Post a Comment