Sunday, 25 November 2007

T - Clothes, purple and hot


Hi scatterdaisies. Apologies that mine are up a little late again but still quite busy here with 2 weeks left to go of the TAFE year.
-For clothes I chose a Tie collection, it is a bit unusual because it belongs to my daughter Robyn who has made it her particular fashion statement.
-For hot I used the good old drink of Tea. was thinking of using my spa as a Thermal spa but thought that might be cheating a little.
-For purple I have used Two Trays that are purple and I keep assorted junk in them in my office.

2 comments:

Dy said...

Nice cow mug Di :-)
I like to hear about people that have a unique fashion style, good on Robyn.

Fran said...

Love the ties, do they have anything in particular on them or just a general collection?
hugz,