Saturday, 10 November 2007

O - Round thing, small thing and shiny thing.

Wow I've done it. It is still Saturday and I managed to get all my pictures.
Breakfast - Uncle Toby's Oats of course, thank goodness there were some in the cupboard.
Shiny thing - Robyn's Orb came in very handy for this. It is quite cute a dragon on an orb that has a changing coloured light shining through it as it rotates.
Tiny things - I thought my opal earring appropriate for this. My DH bought them for a birthday gift when we were staying in Cooper Pedy years ago. As an idea of size that is a kiwi fruit I have pinned them into.
Lucky I can find all these things in my home as I leave the photo taking to the last minute. Unfortunately this means my lighting is always less than perfect as well. Never mind at least it is done.

5 comments:

Dy said...

Well done Di, you made it! I love the orb - great idea!

Anonymous said...

great stuff Di, light looks good to me, well I can see the stuff, so what's the bother?
hugz,

Michelle Watters said...

Done Di. All good and the lighting seems fine to me. Of course I love your letter O which is also a breakfast item and it is shiny and compared to some things it is also small!

rooruu said...

That orb is a particularly good thought - nice work (and the lighting's fine).

Nola said...

Great thinking - those earrings are lovely and the orb, outstanding!