Saturday, 3 November 2007

A


A
Originally uploaded by SnippitS
This wasn't too bad at all although still not much time to get clever but I did manage to take all the photos today.. I have chosen
for Vegetable - Avocado
Round thing - Apple, here is a real one and one I made in ceramics
Nice smelly thing -my husband's after shave

5 comments:

Dy said...

Wow Di, aren't you clever to have made a ceramic apple, it looks great!
I am liking your frog letters - is that a font you have or is a real thing - does that question make sense? :-)

Liz Needle said...

Never thought of aftershave. Well done Di.

Pennie said...

Which apple is real?? Aftershave... easy when you know isn't it!!

Nola said...

Great apples, it's hard to pick the fruity one. Aftershave... I thought of that but I thought you'd all ask me who my boyfriend was, since David has a beard!

Michelle Watters said...

Well done Di. Tht apple is excellent. Looking forward too seeing your O's.