Saturday, 17 November 2007

H - Human , Toys and Soft

I am a bit late again girls sorry but had fun taking these this morning.
For Human I have used a recent photo I took of my nephew and his niece Holding Hands and a recent x-ray taken of my heel which I have yet to take to my Dr. Decided to read the report when I opened the packet and it sounded ominous so might actually have to make a Drs appointment soon.
Toys I used a doll House and Humphrey B Bear an old toy of my children's. It must be a collectors piece by now.
For something soft I have my daughters stuffed Horses and Humphrey can also be something soft.
I also especially made a Hexagon H which is soft as it is made of material.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hope everything goes well with your foot!
That's a lovely doll's house too. Very unique.

Dy said...

Well done Di, a great collection. Clever idea to use an x-ray!

rooruu said...

Snap on the doll's house. What's its story?

Fran said...

That heel look ominous, but then so do all skeletons!

Michelle Watters said...

You have been a busy and clever girl this wee. Very good. Now make that appt please.

Pennie said...

Aaawwwww how cute are the hands! Love the Hexagons and the Dolls house did it belong to the children or is it yours?? And to answer your question... Yes of course I have Babushka Elephants and more than one set!! I'll put them on the blog during the week.

Anonymous said...

Great choices, Di. Do get your heel seen to.

Liz Needle said...

Clever choices this week Di. I love the doll's house and the heel is clever.

Nola said...

Wow, what a great collection! How cute are the hands, and that doll's house is pretty spectacular too! Hope you get your heel seen to soon.