Friday, 11 July 2008

My Framed photos

My Apologies for getting my framed pictures up so late. It is bedlam around here with the semester just finishing for TAFE and only 2 more sleeps until we leave for Darwin.

I saw this huge split tree trunk in teh hills so just had to stop and take a pik. The centre picture is of some sculptures near the river and I thought they were clever tehy way they framed the view behind them with the little cut out shapes.
The third picture is a walk way over a major Road. You can se the river through the end although it is not too clear in this picture.

Well done every one with their framed pictures. I found some that I took at the Chinese Gardens in Darling Harbour which I like. You will find them in the Framed picture set in my flckr site.

Dont forget to check out the scatterdaisies ring to see peoples Framed pictures.



No comments: