Tuesday, 1 July 2008

More on Reflections


Now that you are out looking at as many reflections as you can I will post one that I took awhile back.
Depending on how you present your final image will change the impact it has. These images are both taken from the same photo but I like the one of just the reflection turned upside down better. Its almost like the boys are in another dimension. So see what you can do with your reflections. Should they be presented with the object plus the reflection, by itself, or perhaps orientated differently? Have a play with them. I'm expecting some even more stunning shots this month. I will try and get the entries up onto a web page so we can all look at them together . However that might have to wait until after I get back from Darwin..........only 12 more sleeps :))

No comments: