
Goodness its a whole month since I have updated my blog. There has been much excitement with the Scquilters retreat happening only just a couple of weeks ago. A fantastic opportunity to catch up with many on line friends in person.
It is the first time I have actually lived somewhere that was holding a retreat so I had the pleasure of some staying on to keep me company after the retreat.
Here is a picture of Fran, Kay and myself on a lunch time jaunt in the week after the retreat. We managed to visit Mandurah, have dinner with our friend Dy, visit every fabric and craft shop I could find in Midland (and most of them twice), a drive through the Swan Valley, lunch at Jimmy Deans and Dinner at Chapel Farm. My DH managed to produce a several course meal in a couple of hours for 7 people after we had been on the shop hop as well. It was great to have company for the week.
Friday, 30 May 2008
Touching Base
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
23:41
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment