Saturday, 31 May 2008

JUNE PHOTO CHALLENGE - Frame Your View


Our First photo challenge will be to "Frame your View". So I am not tempted to use this photo taken several years ago at the pinnacles for the challenge I will post it here as a sample of how you can frame your view when taking photos. You can use windows, door frames , perhaps something framed by foliage etc.

The photo does not have to be of a landscape it can be taken indoors or out, macro or wide angle or what ever you fancy.

Please post 3 of your best photos on this theme to your blog in the last week of June. You can put photos up at any time during the month as well if you like.

I am looking forward to seeing the various photos produced so have fun.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds good to me

Liz Needle said...

Setting the bar high, Di

Di's SnippitS said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing the pictures produced, have fun in Darwin Stephanie.

Anonymous said...

I'm in, looking forward to it, Kat

Di said...

Great to be back with a challenge - I was getting a bit lazy with the conclusion of Scatterday, so this new one looks perfect to keep me up to the mark. Your example here is fantastic!

Lindi said...

Count me in, too. I have so missed Scatterday challenges!