Last night I had quite a vivid dream. Normally I don't' remember dreaming so thought I might look up my book of dreams and see what it all meant.
I had a very vivid dream last night and it involved getting snails and angry big daddy long leg spiders all over my legs after sleeping in the spare room and after getting them off my legs I found ants clambering all over a book or card with a rose on the front in the drawers of the spare room.
In my Dictionary of dreams it says that dreaming about insects stand for things that 'bug' us in our ordinary life.
-Ants symbolise industry , hard work and discipline but they have a more sinister association including lack of individuality, lack of imagination, and militarism, Dreaming of ants may suggest pride in your work but also a sense that you are overly regulated in your job or home life, or don't have enough opportunities for pleasure or self expression.
-A rose symbolises Femininity and Love.
-A rose symbolises Femininity and Love.
-A dream of spiders can signal a desire to be productive and creative. or it may suggest you are feeling caught up and smothered by the emotions and conflicts around you.
Or if in Eastern culture they are considered lucky and the bigger the spider the more lucky they are.
-snails
indicates some part of your life that is moving slowly along. However the snail leaves a trail and you can follow to progress.
I found that all very interesting and quite appropriate.
I found that all very interesting and quite appropriate.




No comments:
Post a Comment