
Recently we visited an Asian Supermarket. We love wandering around these shops and DH loves to buy some real asian foods to cook with. During this latest trip I was fascinated with the variety of asian sweets available.
Here is a small sample of the treats I found
1. Chocolate and almond poky
2. Preserved codfish with layered sesame, strawberry and tea (I couldn't resist weaving them together)
3. Salt roasted Codfish snack rolls
4. Unsure of the name of this little mushroom like snack as the writing was Japanese but the are little mushrooms with a biscuit stem and a chocolate cap.
Sunday, 5 October 2008
Food mosaic-1
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
18:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Excellent mosaic of food Di... clever you! The only one I've tasted are the little chocolate mushrooms, actually I think there is a packet in my Larder right now!
Couldn't get into the food one, Di, but have posted some for 'Broken".
Post a Comment