There have been a few pictures filtering through from people for this challenge. I have put a few on flickr to give you inspiration. I found some that I had taken previously as well.
Frame Slide Show
There is a nice one by Christine on her blog at Guyra Girl
Kat has just sent a link to her great efforts for the challenge
Kat's photos
Let me know what you think of the variety. I am finding this harder than I thought with only one pciture through a hole in a tree taken since issuing the challenge
Wednesday, 11 June 2008
Framed update
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
07:55
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am finding it hard too. We went home to the country for my Dad's birthday and I saw stuff everywhere, but not anywhere I could stop to take a photo.
Camera on fritz, so I am relying on old photos for this month. Sorry. :(
Post a Comment