How did every one go with their Framed challenge. I have been adding photos as I have received them into the slide show at Framed Slide Show
Also check out Christine's, Kat's, Stephanie's. and Fran's
For your final presentation please present the BEST THREE photos as a mosaic and let me know the site you have them on or send me the mosaic and I will post them on a special site for you.
If you could have them in by 1st July that would be great. I have run out of broadband allowance :( but will post the pictures when I get the new months allowance on the 1st.
Framed : A photo taken with something in the Foreground creating a frame around your picture.
JULY'S CHALLENGE: Now it is winter and there are is a lot of water around this months Challenge will be REFLECTIONS. A whole new world will be discovered when you start noticing the reflections around you.
Sunday, 29 June 2008
Framed Photos Due and Challenge for July
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
10:52
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
mine are up Di,
Mine are, too, although not as a mosaic. Have yet to learn that!
Mine are also on my blog. Have yet to master the mosiac thing! Have tried and tried but no success.
C
Made it by the skin of my teeth Di! Photos and mosaic are on my blog.
Post a Comment