

Robyn recreated a print that she had made on some fabric in textile class using sushi. It was a very popular dish and was one of the first ones eaten.

I recreated a cement plaque I have been making for sculpture (we had to make 3 plaques one for our past present and future). I have made it twice and each time it has broken. I have called it fractured future :) Recreated here in cake.

This a little extra one I thought of and
couldn't resist. Called worm ridden
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
Edible Food exhibition
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
14:01
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'd certainly be digging into Robyn's Sushi if I was there Di... but not too sure about those worms, even though I like them the thought of them like that is a tad off putting LOL
Post a Comment