Sunday, 20 January 2013

Week 1

 Well it didn't take long to not post a picture a day so I may attempt a weekly outline instead. The first week of January found me getting into the cleaning and sorting of the house. Highlights of the week
1. Kat came back from her work on the rig and gave me a hand to get some areas sorted. Kat decided she was too hot and shaved her hair in early December. These pictures are taken after 1 month of hair growth.

2.   I spent some time packing some odd art pieces I couldnt bear to throw away. Note the recent newspaper Vang bought home from the NT.  Our new abode is not far from the beach. Kat warns not to walk along the beach alone.  I do love walking on the beach so probably will disobey.
3.  I had a WA Scuilters get together at my house this first week. It was a lovely day with wonderful people whom I am going to miss a lot when I leave.
4. On the last day of this week we had our final family dinner together. Kat will be basing herself in Brisbane. Myself and Vang are moving to Darwin and Robyn will be staying in Perth.

5. I also recently got a macro lens and a wide angle lens for my phone and I took some sample pictures with them. It worked rather well. Looking forward to getting some time to play around with them.




No comments: