This months photo theme I was going to keep fairly easy for you. It will be sunset and sunrise. There are many fantastic sunrises and sunsets here and so here is your chance to show them off.
An added bonus I think as it is nearing Christmas is "Our Christmas Tree". So that should keep you amused over the coming weeks. Would love to see a new sunset and sunrise at the end of the month but put some of your favourites up over the month so we can have a look at them all.
Monday, 1 December 2008
Decembers Photo Theme - Sunset and Sunrise
Posted by
Di's SnippitS
at
00:21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ah, a nice easy one Di. As long as I remember to get up early enough, or take time out at sunset, and not realise too late! lol Christmas tree will be easy once it's up.
I actually enjoyed last month's more than i thought i would.
Post a Comment