Friday, 21 November 2008

Do you believe in UFOs??





because I photographed this just yesterday

6 comments:

Fran said...

Is Robin off to the left with a throwing action?
hugz,

Di's SnippitS said...

LOL nope we aren't even going to any of the same classes this semester.

Kat S said...

I can just imagine that the occupants of this UFO are like knobby geckos or thorny devils :-)

Lindi said...

I believe in UFOs (lots of things up there are unidentifiable!) but i think you're playing with us on this one! lol So what is it, really?

Di's SnippitS said...

This is one of my Wood Class assignments this year. It goes with pencil pete and is a UFO constructed with a resin hull with wood shavings, a wood body and pencils around the edge with a light that glows through the resin hull. It was great fun to make and photograph. The photographs are being done as part of the assignment.

Lindi said...

Cool! Sounds like fun!